Sunday, November 04, 2007

sunday mornings


when i signed up to work the overnights every Friday and then back to work 8 hours later every Saturday afternoon, etc. I wasn't sure how it would turn out. being totally exhausted was never fun, back when I worked this way alot, nor is the idea of it attractive now. burning eyes, slight headache, that strung out feeling, quite unpleasant. but... i'm glad i tried it. every sunday morning feels like a wonderful gift, and my days off are stuck together so that i am truely READY to get back to work on friday. win/win situ. now, for another cup of coffee before i have to shower and git.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time