Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"oh yes, today is a holiday"

investigating apartments and my ny lic will had to wait. yesterday was a holiday. no answers. the day wasn't a total waste. i made a plastic covered square zip bag, with underwater scene fabric. it looks like a little aquarium. then i folded and inserted a pretty aqua and sealife pattern stretch baby blanket, and it is waiting to go to miami, for Gia. my guess is she will bite it, and missy can wipe it off with disinfectant wipes.

right now i guess the best thing would be to make arrangements to rent an apartment for a week in nyc. craigslist and tripadvisor will assist. maybe in april?

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time