Thursday, November 08, 2007

apron contest 11/12/07

from the craftzine.com blog apron contest article:

"know there are lots of wonderful homemade aprons out there, and we want to see them. Taunton books has generously offered a copy of Prairie Girl to each of the five winners, and we'll be featuring the aprons in the Curio section of the next issue of CRAFT. Send photographs of the aprons you've been working on to curio[at]craftzine[dot]com by November 12th. (Be sure to include your website or Etsy shop!)"

1 comment:

kate said...

ya thats my mom i'll tell her you say hi!

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time