Wednesday, June 25, 2008

miniquilt


miniquilt
Originally uploaded by coquet's cache
I grabbed some scraps and sewed them together. The whole time, I was thinking about the house I just looked at, and whether or not to submit an offer. Sew, snip, clip, iron, sew again. Mindless, or so I believed.

When I was ready to machine quilt it, I held it up and behold, it was the shape of a little house. Hence the decision to quilt the yellow and red like a roof, and the bottom differently.

Today, I called my realtor and submitted what I think is a good offer. She thinks so too. Hopefully the bank agrees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the page opening of your blog, that picture is to die for!!!! Hey, a new house? How fun! I am sure it will be a great adventure!
wishing you all your heart desires!

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time