Friday, June 13, 2008

Congratulations Tiffany.


Today she graduates from Norwich Free Academy.
Tiffany has told me she is more scared than excited about starting college at Three Rivers in the fall. I know for a fact she will sweep everyone off their feet. You see, she did me on October 5th, 1989, and continues to do so on a dialy basis.
Despite the lost credit card, and the messy bedroom and occasional darkish mood. Because Tiffany is one of the smartest, kindest, most intuitive and creative people I will ever have the honor of knowing. I couldn't be more proud of this girl, my girl, Tiffany Rafaelle Roman.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time