Sunday, June 22, 2008

IMG_2012


IMG_2012
Originally uploaded by coquet's cache

I contacted my buyer to see if she in fact received the item and here is her response:

Sent by ***b on June 21, 2008:

The apron arrived and I LOVE IT. I loved the picture when I saw it, but it is even more beautiful in person. It is a great addition to my collection.
Thanks so much- L*******

AWWW Garsh!! This made my day. People, like myself, are super busy. We don't take time to gush when things go really well, but we are more inclined to air our feelings of disappointment. So, maybe I will be sure to say a positive comment when someone's efforts turn out "just" fine...as expected... pretty ok. Even "just fine" takes effort, thought, concern.

On a different subject: I have caught a summer cold. AND also, I am doing WW Core for a while. The knees hurt some days. Maybe I can hold off on replacements for another 15 years if I keep my weight in check.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time