Friday, January 18, 2008

Shabby 'Pink Bike n Bluebirds' Vintage Sign

since i have worked more than crafted this week, this post will pertain mainly to my job. the new job, at a mansion on a riverbank in connecticut. and frankly, i've gone terribly soft b/c my other per diem job is comparitively non-demanding.

this past week, i went to work with an upper resp. thingie and of course, i got my butt kicked. royally.

with that said....there are many positives to remember. the 'facility' is a lovely place to work, if one must work. so far, the staff have been professional and gracious. co-incidentally i have worked in the past with more of then than i haven't. the pay is competative. the residents are well.... vintage. and most importantly, the head honcho's are competant. or so it seems.

it's good to be back.

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time