Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tagged!

Ah yes. Shall we?


1. I don't have a middle name.

2. There are 10 years between my oldest and youngest child. 2 boys, and then 2 girls, ages 28, 24, 20 and 18.

3. My (only) sister and I both have irregular shaped birth marks on our right outer upper thigh, in just about the same spot.

4. Before taking the classes, I didn't ever want to be a nurse, and now that I've been doing it for about 14 years, I can't imagine doing anything else.

5.My favorite color is pink. No, orange. Wait.... yellow? The truth is I can't pick.

6. My little kitchen is a Disney themed kitchen, with mickey boarder along the top, a disney licence plate on the wall, etc. etc....

7.I have read the entire Bible, at least twice. AND.. I taught myself how to write cursiv backwards when I was 12.

Henceforth the following blogs in my blogroll shall be considered "tag-ithed" and may verily do as the tag rules command:

Another Cara
Beeboppin in NYC
Blog Full of Jelly
Hugs and Kisses Boutique
JT Stitches
Mama and Jack
Sew and Sox


?evol eht leef uoy naC

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time