Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pay it Forward. Seriously, do it.

I saw this on little z's blog, and was tempted to comment there BUT she already has somone from the U.S. signed up, and I don't want her to have to send 2 gifts over seas. So I decided to just initiate this myself without expecting anything in return, so here goes.

Copied from Little Z's blog:


There is a new (well....it's new for me) thing going on in Blogger-land. It's meant to spread some happiness and handmade giving into the world. Here are the rules:

The promise: "I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."


So....Pay It Forward!

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time