Tuesday, February 05, 2008

madeline and me


madeline and me
Originally uploaded by coquet's cache
Madeline always looks so fantastic...Actually, she 'is' a fantastic woman. If I could only have one picture with one friend, I think this would be it. She really listens, and understands, so I had to smile when she took a photo with me. Also, I had on a super fav top/jacket combo that day, so yet another reason to be in a good mood.

Half of my length of hair has been blunt cut so that now it's a long page boy basically. I still have the bangs, and it's still auburnish, oh and I still have the double chin too.

This spring I have to shape up and exercise on a reg. basis. The job is taking a huge toll on me, not to mention years adding up all the time. I don't need weight watcher-type lectures. I don't need lists of food to choose from. I need to find a way to banish the guilty feeling whenever I take care of myself. Yep. Me and a billion other women.

Well, that's it for now. I need to make up my mind about a certain job offer and call the HR lady back with my decision.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time