Monday, February 11, 2008

addicted to love


addicted to love
Originally uploaded by bitzi
...to LOVE???????? Well,of course not.


But I am certainly dependant on otc allergy pills and don't I know it. Today, I just feel icky and it's because I didn't take one. I also didn't take a vitamin B or an herbal supplement. *yawn* It's 5:11 pm and I never really did wake up yet. Sure I had coffee. Alot. And breakfast and lunch. And a nap.

My car isn;t back from the shop, by the way. They've had it since Thursday 11 a.m. So that means I can't go to my first day of orientation at my new job. Yes, I can't frikkin' believe it either.
*****update**** I actually was able to borrow Cara's VW and make it to orientation in plenty of time. Not going to start complaining right here and now, but let's just say that I got some deal breaker news today. More later.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time