Sunday, May 11, 2008

dirty deeds on Green Ave.

I saw a foreclosure prop on Monday and wrote up an offer for it the next morning. My realtor faxed it to the seller's agent that day.

We had been warned that another offer was expected on the property. As it was not actually made, we proceeded as the sole bidders.

On Friday we were told that my offer was not submitted until Friday because the 'mystery bidder' finally submitted their offer and NOW we needed to come up with highest/best. I have spent the weekend waiting to hear if my offer was accepted.

Sooo.. I purposefully, after much thought, bid not one more dollar than what I think the place is worth.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time