Friday, October 19, 2007

adult add should be called adult stu-PID-dd.

Ok, so I'm an ars.

This is the second weekend in a row that I went all the way to work, wasting gas and energy and putting unnecessary miles on my poor old sedan, just to see that I'm not on that schedule.

Today, in fact, I completely goofed b/c I planned to work a 2nd and 3rd shift when in reality I'm only working 3rd shift.(picture me deflated) Had I realized, my day would have played out much differently, resulting in a spotlessly clean home, organized closets, fresh and tidy car interior and fully filled tires. My checking account would have been balanced to the penny, my mirrors would be shiney and my coffee would be a taste of heaven. There would be a trust fund opened in my name and a library wing added on as well. The clouds would have parted, the sun would have shone and all would have been well, except....

I slept in. And without the advantage of getting up 2 hours earlier, I can be now classified as a complete failure.

At least I got a post in on the ole Bee Lawg. Being adult stu-PID-dd isn't really all bad.

No comments:

What's the story?

During the past 46 years, I've lived in Connecticut. I've traveled up and around the U.S. and to Puerto Rico, and loved every minute. I've had 4 children who are now fantastically talented adult artists and comedians. I've been married and then divorced and then engaged and then single and finally *big sigh* content. I've grown into a darn good nurse, cook, seamstress, and Mom.

Maybe one of these days I'll get this 'writing' thing down, too.

About Me

My photo
I am where I do and am not where I don't. Not what I was or will be, just 'me'.

fleee-ker

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mobyclick. Make your own badge here.

booty

  • cookbooks
  • offbeat music
  • vintage household items

time